“Turning NPLs into a Commodity – Opportunities and Obstacles”: Webinar with Debitos, PwC, doValue & ECB
European DataWarehouse has once again teamed up with PwC Legal to present the second in a series of webinars focussed on Europe’s growing NPL market.
This time, they are also collaborating with online transaction platform, Debitos, credit management servicer, doValue, as well as the European Central Bank, to introduce new perspectives into the NPL discussion.
The webinar “Turning NPLs into a Commodity – Opportunities and Obstacles” will be held on Thursday 24 March at 16:00 CET and will cover the following agenda points:
- Keynote (Edward O’Brien, European Central Bank)
- Italy – a case study for the evolution of a concentrated NPL market to a commodity (Piergiuseppe Brunozzi, doValue)
- Leveraging technology to facilitate NPL sales (Timur Peters, Debitos)
- The regulatory landscape for NPLs – it’s not so easy (Dr. Michael Huertas, PwC Legal)
- Standardisation and transparency – lessons learned from the securitisation market (Dr. Christian Thun, European DataWarehouse)
- Panel discussion: A vibrant European NPL market – just a vision or a possibility?
Click below to register.